1. Paint Jeremy's Painting (of an owl)
2. Start writing again. Start the story that I said I was going to start a long time ago. (Actually start it)
3. Stay on top of taking photos.
4. Play the guitar more and work on writing songs.
5. Find a journal or mental substitute to spew the things which cannot be contained in my head.
6. Clean my room because it makes me feel more organized and motivated to do things.
7. Do "Point and Shoot". I didn't do it this week, and I need to do it very soon.
8. Finish reading the bookclub book
9. Start reading Harry Potter. I haven't read the last book, but I have read all the others. I think its because I am in denial, and I really don't want the series to end, but I know I have to read it.
10. Work on creating guerilla art, which is something I've wanted to do for a really long time.
11. Silkscreen/make t-shirts
12. Find out where the path leads near the Red Hill Valley Expressway because its something that I think about often and I never actually walked to the end the last time I walked it.
13. Walk to downtown Hamilton from where I live. I've always felt that the walk would be an experience, a random adventure that would be amazing to describe after the fact.
I know this is a lot to do in one week, or to start to do, but I think that if I can at the very least get half or a third of it done, I'll be for the most part happy. I will try to keep updated with the progress throughout the week, or at the end of the week.