Sunday, July 12, 2009

Interview 2: 21 Questions With Sandra

Interview Type: Person to Person, 21 Questions

Wednesday July 8, 2009 

9:30 approx.

Interviewer: Alyson

Interviewed: Sandra E.


1. What is your favourite movie? 

That's hard. I'd say Amelie because it makes my heart smile when I watch it.


2. What's the most out of character thing you've ever done?

You know it. It was Nick and Norah.


3. Who is your ideal boyfriend?

I'm not answering that question. We talked about that stuff when we were in grade 5.


4. In one word, how do you feel about your life right now?

The first thing that came to my mind was happy. The second thing that came to my mind was normal although they're not really descriptive.


5. If you could be a character in any fictional work, who would you be and why?

See my favourite character is Snape, but who would want to be Snape? I don't know. I'd say Snape.


6. What is your favourite piece of clothing and what memory does it have tied to it?

My cardigan with yellow stripes because I started highschool with it, and every special event I go to, I wear it. I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lily Allen. It is the cardigan. I went to Paris with it. I've done everything in it.


7. What's the best gift you've ever received?

When Mrs. McPhee made me take grade 11 art.


8. What is something you never did, but wish you did? 

I never went to The Underground, and it's not open anymore. They closed it down, and I never went


9. What was the last show you saw?

Lily Allen.


10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Some sort of vegetable or fruit, but which one? I'd say figs. They're good. They're purple and green, and that must mean they're healthy.


11. What person in your life do you least understand and why?

Either my brother or you because my brother continuously behaves idiotically, And you because I don't know you. Not at a surface level, or like I don't know you, but at the core. 


12. What is your favourite fabric pattern?

I don't know. I wear patterns, but I'm not much of a pattern girl. I like floral patterns, wearing floral-patterned dresses but I don't like seeing patterns. I like plaid on guys, but I wouldn't like my house to be full of patterns.


13. What is your favourite french word?

Oui.


14. What is your favourite way to waste time online?

Reading blogs.


15. What's the longest you've ever been awake and why?

30 hours, school. No explanation needed. 


16. If you could take something from someone and give it to someone else, who would you take it from, what would you take and who would you give it to?

I would take a journal from you, and give it to me.


17. What is a song that you like that you would be embarrassed to like?

I don't know. I've stopped being embarrassed by liking music.


18. If you had to eliminate a sense of the 5 senses what would it be?

Taste because it seems like the one I could live most without.


19. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?

For me, every lie has the same magnitude.


20. What colour do you paint your nails the most often?

Pale pink.


21. If you could be addicted to something what would it be?

I'm already addicted to chocolate. It's hard enough to deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment