Sunday, June 28, 2009

Secret CDs

I made these CDs in Chicoutimi where I spent 5 weeks learning french. I recorded some of my songs on my laptop, and burned them to cheap blank discs that I bought at the dollar store and elsewhere. I cut up brown paper and made the inserts with the lyrics hand written to all of the seven songs. It took a lot of time to make them, but it was something I wanted to do to. All of the covers were different, so I took photos of some of them because I liked them so much. One went to Nova Scotia, one went to Manitoba. Toronto, British Columbia, Alberta. One is staying in Quebec, two went to small town Ontario. I still have one because the girl I was going to give it to wouldn't really have enjoyed it. 

Owlbookdreams, that's what I've decided to name my musical meddlings. My full name doesn't have the same creative feel to it. It sounds more like Celine Dion than Bob Dylan. 

Anyways here are a few of the nine.






No comments:

Post a Comment